This is an instructional video covering the technique behind the backhand drop shot in squash.
1. Prepare your racket early to the ball
2. Make sure you transfer your weight forward
3. Let your racket head drop a little bit
4. Set your wrist
5. Push through under the ball
6. Following through low to the front wall.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.